1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Start Monkey

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Nov 1, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Wideglide85

Wideglide85 Active Member

I was hoping for a trained chimpanzee to go out & warm the bike up for me on chilly mornings... :)
  3. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Call cardboard - he ain't got anything better to do. And he is trained (well-sort of) :roflmao::roflmao:
  4. cardboard

Well its like this...........

And I've already told the family and everybody esle. Do NOt Find Anything for ME to DO.

I'm retired. And I don't want nothing to do. I ain't a errand boy.
    Unless its easy work and pays Big Money do it yerself.

I git up and do what I want to do, when I want to do it.
    And if I git up and don't want to do nothin I'm gonna sit in the house and do nothin.

And if you trust me to crank yer bke, I will probaly leave on it......:gah:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

im callin bs..........when your ol/lady says jump, you ask how high?? lol
  6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I thought he asked

"kin I come down now dear"
  7. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

A good husband doesn't ask how high - I just jump as high as I can every time!!
  8. Studds

Studds Active Member

Cardboard,

I followed your advice and ordered the F4 windshield for my Electra Glide======Awsome !
    I've never looked thru a clearer windshield---I ordered the 15" for winter riding ( it does a great job of keeping the wind off my wife ) I'll change it back to a short one when it warms up again. This is the Electra Glide I purchased off E-Bay ( Nice Ride Inc.--out of Palm City, Florida) I must admit that I've been as nervous over any purchase ( $12,100 plus $575 freight) This whole thing was sight unseen--Serge is the owner of this company and did a fantastic job for me. I must admit it was like waiting for a mail order Bride ( didn't know if she would have teeth or tits ) I have never been happier in my life.
    It was everything he told me it was Plus ! I received it 2 weeks ago tomorrow and have already replaced the Windshield, Tires, Installed Progressive Front Mono Tubes and Shocks ( lowered 1") Progressive Touring Link, KlockWork Slip on Mufflers, Chrome Lowers, Chrome Rotors plus Hot Toppers and a ton of other chrome items. I am Happy, Happy, Happy to be back in the saddle again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again For Your Suggestions and Support !
    Studds
  9. cardboard

Congratulations on yer new babe. The ElectraGlide is gonna be a sweet bike for you.