1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

State Champ Oregon City Girls Team

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 20, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Our HOG chapter got asked to help out the state champion Oregon City High School Basketball girls team today. Were going to pick em up on our bikes and ride em into the the Gym (raining today) for the state ceremonies. Going to be 3 major news stations there and the Governor. This should be interesting especially due to the rain. Floors gonna be slick for sure. Will try and get a couple of pics if possible.
    They are the 11 year consecutive winning girls team in the state.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  2. FLHTbiker

Here are a few pic's the rain actually never really came but the temps only got to 58 F.
    first pic is of the captain of the team on my bike.

Attached Files:

3. FLHTbiker

Here are some more. They had all 20 some bikes enter the packed gym and then park in a outside circle. they asked for noise and they got it. The cheer leader girls did moves that made ya go oh my god. :D

Was a lot of fun and all I can say is the girls didn't look that good when I was in high school.

Attached Files:

4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SMOKEY BURNOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am bummed!!!!! lol lol lol

i think that was a great thing ya did!!!! congrats to the team and thanks for the cool pics.....sept' where are the cheerleaders???????????
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Ya that's a cool deal for the team in the pic of riders are you the one in the front center with the coon skin cap :D
  6. FLHTbiker

Where are the cheerleader girls, last two pics Chuck :D
  7. FLHTbiker

Funny guy cowboy. :roflmao: I'm taken the picture. :) That kid is the Oregon City Pioneers High mascot.
    He also stands about a foot taller than me and I'm 6'1 and that's without the costume on. Makes you wonder what there feeding kids today. Some of the girls were over 6 foot tall to.
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i found them....need better glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D