1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Street Vibrations 08

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by smiley7661, Sep 16, 2008.

1. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

I am heading up to Reno on Thursday AM (if I can get the G/F out of the damn house on time). Is anyone else going to be joining me, if so maybe we can all go have a drink...
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Usually do more time in Virginia City than Reno, but I will definitely be there, too, as I want to go see my pals selling cigars at the Reno HD dealership (the Tingerbox booth).
    :cheers:
  3. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

Yeah, last year that is where we spent a bunch of time also...only time I was in reno was at night drinking,gambling and a little bit of sleeping.

This year we are out at the Sierra Grande Resort.. a little off the beat and path but it should work out ok...
  4. Red Rider

Hey, folks, the weather is going to be great this year. Highs in the mid-to-upper 80's, lows in the 40's. Hope ya'll can make it!

:cheers:
  5. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

Yeah for the first rally since I was able to buy my bike, there is no snow int he forcast....
  6. SK

SK New Member

Gonna miss it for the first time in over 10 years. I'm scheduled to work Wed, Thur, Fri nights, so I don't get off 'til Sat morning. You'all have a great time. Weather does look good. At least I got to ride the Sierras, Lake Tahoe, Sonora Pass last week going to Sacramento. I'll be there next year. Tear up VC Red.
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i am hoping to see some pics.........if y'all remember to take a camera!!!!!!:)
  8. Red Rider

chucktx - ya'll ought to come out for it...guaranteed no friggin' hurricanes!
    Good luck on you & your neighbors' recovery out there. And may God bless Texas!
  9. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thanks red.....should have power and water tomorrow....keepin the fingers crossed!!!!!!
    bike still damaged....havent been able to work on it.....other things kept comming up.....dam ike!!!!!!!! once the power is back should not take too long to get it road worthy........:)