1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Strip Poker Run

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by mark novak, Mar 16, 2009.

1. mark novak

mark novak New Member

SPREAD THE WORD !!!
    DONT MISS THIS ONE!!! MAY 23RD !
    JOIN THE BLUE COLLAR RIDING CLUB FOR
    THE HOTTEST POKER RUN OF 2009 !

THE BLUE COLLAR
    STRIP POKER RUN !!
    FIVE PREMIUM GENTLEMENS CLUBS! HOT BABES! CASH PRIZE! FANTASIES - GOLD CLUB - MILL STREAM- EXCAPE - CHRISTINA'S

Benefits the Project Wellness Foundation..
    Project Wellness Foundation are committed to fostering compassion and improving the lives
    of children across the United States who cannot afford the costs of healthcare or prescription drug medication.
    They are also dedicated to the promotion of HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention
    education in the United States. Project Wellness Foundation aims to create a better tomorrow by
    helping people live healthier, fuller lives. More info.... Home
    REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 11am at the
    HARLEY DAVIDSON-BUELL STORE
    8845 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore 21237
    Baltimore, Maryland, Harley-Davidson, Buell, Motorcycle, Dealer, Used, Accessories, Apparel
    Check out the attached poker run flier, then click the
    below link for more details...
    Blue Collar Riding Club | Independent Riders in the Mid-Atlantic Area.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERY RIDER YOU KNOW!!! SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!

THANKS!!

Tazz
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

little far for me, but sounds like fun!!!!!
  3. mark novak

mark novak New Member

Well it's all most time and I can't wait. I'm hoping for 500 bikes and half goes to the winning hand. Dam that's a lot of money!!!!!!!!!
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

if ya can, take and post some pics for those of us less fortunate souls that wont be able to make it!!!!!!!!!! have fun and stay safe!!!
  5. mark novak

mark novak New Member

Well hell, I will do that!! There has to be some one here thats going? Theres food at the last bar (EXCAPE) If your going to Rolling Thunder come a day earlyer and do the run. See you there !!!