1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sturgis Pit Stop

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Tiny86, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Red River Chapter HOG, Wichita Falls Tx. in Conjunction with RRHD are sponsoring a Sturgis Pit stop at Red River Harley-Davidson in Wichita Falls on August 2 & 3
    Open to all whom are traveling threw our city on there way to Sturgis. We will have Food & Drinks through the week-end Day or Night AIR-CONDITIONING, and a huge tent to stay under, Tent-Camping on site or just stop in and cool off. I am in charge of the cooking and such and hope to see some of yall passing through.:D

Tiny
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Almost makes me want to ride to Sturgis just for the Wichita stop alone. Sounds like ya'll have a great time!

:cheers:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that is great tiny..............kudos to you and the dealership for doing this. i am sure it will be a welcome stop to a lot of riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep tiny sound's like a good idea , did you all up ther let any of the dealers down here know your right in the best place for a good stop from down here in SE TX :D
  5. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Supposed to have e-mailed Texas Dealerships.