1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Summer has come early

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Ashley, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

Here in London UK it got up to 27C, 80F today. Great riding weather. I doubt it will last but I am making the most of it while it does.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Based on how I feel during the winter months, I would guess that when riding season gets into full swing there in the UK your business will slow down! :D
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

excellent ashley,,,,,,,,watch out for the salt!!!
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Ride it when you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dolleyes

dolleyes New Member

Good for you Ashley.

Where will you be heading?
  6. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

Well this hot (80F) in April at 51 degrees north is just not going to last. I am going to make the most of it. No idea where I am going to ride, but I am going riding.
  7. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

At least you don't have the weather thats being dumped on us - weather ser reports 300% more rain above the average for April than normal. - If it keeps up - gonna have to think about a set of pontoons for my ride. Also 5 times more tornados this year for this time period than last years total. Hate to see what the summer going to bring - but in any case I'm riding.
    Have fun on your "short" outing.:)