1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Supertrapp Supermeg

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 4, 2007.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Got on Ebay and bought some Supertrapp Supermeg 2in1 pipes for my 08 FLHT.
    Yep ! I'm going to a 2in1. liked it on the WG I had. Ordered the pipes from American Classic motrocyles on Ebay over a week ago. CAn you believe they still haven't sent me a tracking number showing it has been shipped yet. I got a good deal on the pipes but how long do you think they will take before they are shipped. Anybody else bought from these folks. Thanks !!

:banghead:
  2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Dude a week does seem like a while but they should be going out soon if like my buddy's bars. He ordered some Apes from them and it took them just over a week to get them out too. He called them and they said they process a ton of orders each day. Got to say when the bars did show they were packed to travel around the world (very safe and well packed) and the quallity is un-flippin-real. We got the bars a bit quicker by being so close to them after they shipped, but I truly hope you are as happy with the pipes as he and I were with the bars. Reason I was happy is I found them for him and didn't want to hear him b*tch LOL.