1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Swap meet tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I don't think I've mentioned this here. I got myself into putting on an event at a really cool biker bar here. It's a swap meet, bike show and bikini bike wash. If I could have done it in September, I would have had a decent amount of time to put it on, but the bar owner wanted it in August. I have been busting my butt. It looks like it's going to be awesome though. I'm barely making anything on it this year, but we're planning on doing it monthly next year. It should be easier, and the vendors should be knocking down my door.

Praying it's a killer party tomorrow.

Really cool trophies for the bike show made by one of the vendors

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

cool trophy's!!! i hope it is a grand success for y'all.........pics please!!!!!
  3. Chrome

Chrome New Member

Yep me too....kick ass and take vendor's names!!! If is more often maybe we can all get there!!
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Abby - Let me know if anybody shows up with a used sidecar for a FLH at a good price.
    Got the OL thinkin real hard on how she would look ridin in one.:D:roflmao:
  5. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

It was good. There are a couple of changes I'd make with the vendors for next year, but that's about it. I don't think the owner of the venue expected so many people. There weren't enough servers working. Then all of a sudden he wants me to do something in September. I have to get down there and talk to him. I made very little money for the amount of work I put in, and he made a ton of money for very little effort. If he wants something again so soon, he'll have to pay for everything, including my time, this time.
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

glad it was a success!!!!!!!!!! i knew you could pull it off, now go make some money. you showed them what you could do!!! so...................where are the pics??