1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Tech Support forums

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by ironhorse, Apr 6, 2007.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

what is the section for tuners and bulletns needing a password for?:confused:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

dont quote me on this....but i think it is a future place for mfgs, to answer questions, ect. some of this stuff takes time to get set up, but when finished i think it will be a great thing.....stay tuned!!!!!!!!:)
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

thanks chuck I think it would be a great additon also hope we can quote you soon on that
  4. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

That section is a work in progress that I haven't completed.

The idea is to have an area where vendors and manufacturers could support their products for those who have purchased. The drawback is if they didn't monitor that forum then questions would go unanswered. Therefore it could take time to add on vendors.

Those first 2 categories/products can be supported at this time but there needed to be a way to limit access (password) to those who actually purchased them. I was initially hesitant to open those up to everyone since product support could be abused by those who hadn't actually purchased that product.

I'm going to experiment with it by initially opening it up for now. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand or I'll have to come up with another method.