1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thank You Cowboy!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Nov 1, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Hey Cowboy, thanks for the advice on the parts manual. I ordered one today and I am sure that I will l like it very much. It only cost me $45 and it will be here in a week. :D Thanks my Southern Brotha from Anotha Motha
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

To bad you didn't have it before then you could have found out what is the correct main jet size. :)
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Anytime my Yankee brother :D glad to help any time I can :cool:I'am still trying to find a parts manual for the 94 softail EVO
  4. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

5. cowboy

Thanks lucifer , dealer here said that they couldnt get to old of a bike
  6. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Looks like you can even buy it online from the HD site...if it was obsolete it wouldn't come up on the HD website...:cool:
  7. JohnnyBiker

finally I got my parts manual today. I haven't had a chance to look at it just yet but I am sure that it will tell me what the stock needle is for my bike. :cool: Again, Thanks Cowboy!!:cool:
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm, no time to look at it but time to post a message and let everyone know you got it. :rolleyes:
  9. cowboy

Your welcome , when you get the time look at the carb section along with your service manual they go hand & hand
  10. JohnnyBiker

Funny you just replied i was just going to give you call. i am just looking at the manual now but it does not tell specifically what it is, just the part number, which is ok because I can cross reference that easily.. this is going to come in pretty handy..

Snow flurries outside now.. :(