1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

thank you

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Nov 11, 2014.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

To all the vets on this forum. Thank you for what you did for me and my family over the years .your integrity honor are amazing the love for your country is amazing .and the selfless acts are not reward enough .thanks again and our family will always have respect and honor those who gave it all .may the lord always walk by your side now and in heaven for those that passed .
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Well said...Ditto...
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

thanks to the Vets. Up here Remembrance Day is the day we honour our War Dead. not long ago a radicalized muslim convert went on a rampage at the Parliament buildings in Ottawa, our nation's capital. Nathan Cirillo was shot and killed while on Sentry Duty at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. This year's service, at the Tomb, was a bit more closer to the heart as the war on terrorism has had an event on home soil. To those who have served, are serving and will serve, may God hold you and keep you as you look after all of us. Thank you. Lest We Forget
    Lucifer likes this.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks BP that's very well put , sleepy Fox news here carried the shooting up there a said day for our brothers to the north , as here , On another note one of my daughters sent me a text & put tears in my eyes , it was two pics of my brother whos name is on the v-nam wall today made 46 years since he got hit , one pic was from Life magazine back in 1969 just about a month before he gave all , Dad ww11, my 3 older brothers & my self all viet nam vets
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Charlie.

I would also like to give a special tribute to my nephew Jon who gave it all and made the ultimate sacrifice last year. We never forget.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Thank you cowboy for you, your brothers and dad for your sacrifice for our country !
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My Brothers & have have been together at times in the past few years & don't talk war , but all agree we would all go again so our kids /grandkids would have to go through what we did/seen ,
    WE WENT AS BOYS & CAME HOME AS BROTHERS ,
    Sleepy likes this.