1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Dec 6, 2006.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Thanks to those who are keeping the site going. I appreciate the efforts of all that have taken the time to keep such a great forum continuing. My thoughts and wishes are with CD. I hope the long timers are gonna be here, it
    would not be the same without HRK,Seahag, KIllerB and the rest of ya that have been here!!! I hope all the ongoing new members get as much out of this site as I have over the years!!!
    Hope to read and see ya all around here!!!!!

sincerely
    VOODOO1
  2. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Hey voodoo1, looks like the site will survive after all. I was starting to think it would not. Is it cold up there yet???:D :D The weather gods say it will be in the 60's a few days next week, so, a riding I'll go.:roflmao:
  3. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

cold for sure

27 on Wednesday then down to 17 on Friday. Today (Sunday) it is not bad at all maybe 50. Throw on the gear and go!!!!
  4. Goose

Goose New Member

It's sure good to see everyone still here. Hope I can make a run somewhere in the future to meet up again, maybe. I'm sorta broke right now, but would love to get together again. I regret having missed the last couple of get togethers, but money and time got in the way. At least the site is still up. Thanks to those responsible!:cheers: