1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thanks guys

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Jan 23, 2012.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Just wanted to give an update and say thanks . Wife is getting better and getting her ass kicked at therapy it takes alot out of this poor chick and shoulder pain hurts like hell . moms getting better got her meds sorted out and blood pressure controlled . so she feels much better without her chest feelling like some one is sitting on it . and is not dizzy to the point that she falls down and gets hurt , still playing nurse and house keeper like you boys told me to do ! thanks for keeping them in prayer all the best boys . hope to see some of the florida and new york boys at daytona. going to see if i can get a room in deland like last year talk at you guys soon . God bless:cool:
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the update , good to here all is getting better 7 i'll just bet both the ladys are happy your there to help out , your a good man paul keep up the good work & don't let the apron string get to tight :D:cool:
  3. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

wife says im lookin pretty sexy in that apron maybe ill get a kitchen pass what do ya guys think lol . :roflmao:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

That would be a sight to see for sure so maybe we should all show up for dinner :D
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

take the kitchen pass ,& if we all show up for dinner , no daise dukes :roflmao:
  6. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Just an apron?? :eek:
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Oh please, I think I'll pass then :rolleyes: