1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thanks ironhorse Good swap meet

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I went to the bike show/swap meet in Denver this morning. It's HUGE! Lots of nice bikes, lots of vendors. A lot of vendors with the same old stuff, but there was a lot of good stuff too. Tons of people. I was hoping to find someone to pinstripe my bike. I got a name from someone but didn't actually see anyone there. I was able to talk to a few different people about getting hired as an instructor for MSF classes. Hopefully that will pan out. It was kind of expensive to get in, but it was far bigger than anything I've seen in New England. Definitely worth it. :cool:
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

if the same people put it on i went to it back in the earley to mid 70's Got a few good parts for my shovle there , it was big even back then
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I forgot to mention the custom painted stripper poles. I gotta get one of those - about the same time I get a house with a garage.

I saw t-shirts and signs that said it was the 30th year, so it could be the same folks.
  4. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

yup same fellas glad you liked it
  5. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

I've been to that one myself, got a good deal on a set of tires. There is also a good swap meet in Longmont put on by Hog Wild. Al
  6. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that sounds like a great time abby!! hope the msf works out for you!! i cant wait to see the pics ya took!!! bet they look great also!!! hope you find yourself a pinstriper.....:)
  8. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

autoart
    Here is another website for you. it is a place where pinstripers hang out. I'll bet if you ask for a pinstriper in the Denver area you will get some responses. Al