1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

The Horse Smoke Out 9

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by 99 Softail Custom, Nov 28, 2007.

1. 99 Softail Custom

99 Softail Custom New Member

I just saw where the The Horse Back Street Choppers' Smoke Out 9 is being held at Farmington Dragway in Clemmons, North Carolina. I went to the one last year in Salisbury, NC and it was great. Hope that the one this year is as much fun as last year if not better. Just want to pass the word since it was up in the air last year where it would be held this year, due to the Salisbury Town Councel not wanted to have it again. Hope to see some of you there.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

well i wont be able to make it over there, but i am looking forward to all the pics your gonna take and post for those of us that cant make it!!!!:) :D
  3. 99 Softail Custom

99 Softail Custom New Member

Oh most definitely unless the Army has other ideas about me being off that weekend. :rolleyes: Otherwise I'll be posting the choicest pics. :D Too bad you won't be able to make it, Bikes, Booze and Babes you can't beat it. :roflmao:
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Certainly sounds like fun!! How can you beat that?!
  5. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Haven't you heard?? It is all over the news.....Bragg is deploying to a top secret military operations against The Empire (penguine) in Antartica....seems like they feel he is a threat to the whale population and international whaling.....You will be fully loaded with arctic gear, and one of those igloo makers from the 1970's for shelter building!! You are leaving by C-17 to jump on Thursday nite at 2100Zulu

Sounds about right doesn't it??? News knowing top secret stuff before those involved do??!! :eek: :banghead: I hope you have a great time!!!
  6. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Too funny AF.. Too funny!!!:) :roflmao: :roflmao:
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

and............very true!!:rolleyes:
  8. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Does that mean the war against the spotted owl is over ?!?!
    Where have I been :eek: