1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

The trip up north

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by ironhorse, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

well just returned from my trip up north to that little get together, sturgis I believe they called it not as busy as it should be but that sure made it nice, great ridin, took needles in a fog/drizzle that was cool, lots of the usuall bikini clad chopper chic being pimped for pics, along with the try hards, and lots and lots of female riders more than usuall put on about 1200 miles up there so seen alot, was going to try for the kid rock concert but traffic was backed up about 8-10 miles it seemed, still busy enough to were the soles out of a pair of boots getting through town:D and yea i got pics just have to get to the other puter to do em
  2. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Yup!
    Pics are better than readin:D

I missed it this year so all I can do is check the webcams from time to time. Deadwood has a great realtime webcam. whatya call it.... streamin video or somtin. It's fun to watch.... google it.

Pics ironhorse pics :rolleyes: