1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Therapy

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by mark novak, Nov 3, 2008.

1. mark novak

mark novak New Member

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom.

Don't Disguise Your Voice !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You ToDo Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their

Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks,

Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Finish All Your sentences with

'In Accordance With The Prophecy.'

7. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk

and see how many looks you get.

8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,

with a serious face.

9 . Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.'

10. Sing Along At The Opera.

11. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

12. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

13. When The Money Comes Out The ATM,

Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

14 . When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

15. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

16. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.

It's Called . THERAPY
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

If I did that know one would think any thing was wrong :D
  3. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

Good stuff. I think I will be trying a few.
  4. Panthera

Panthera New Member

I do number 14 when I leave work at the end of a shift (if I can get out of the door before the stampede)!