1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

This dude is crazy

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 28, 2009.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

Good timing. Seeing that I am getting older I have been reading about eating healthier. For what I have read so far is that all food is bad for you. I visited the local health food store and it is true what they say. Those people that work their look sick. I could almost be vegetarian because %90 of my diet is pizza and the other 10% is beer, but my dog? I don't think so. I will try and give her a salad and see what happens.
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Can relate. The OL has been buying Bison meat for me to eat.
    More fish and things. I have high blood pressure.

But this dude is against eating Eggs. Eating Chicken and drinkin milk and eatin animal meats.
    He has a bad concept of farms and how animals are raised because chickens are kept in a chicken house and raised pretty fast and took to the market.
    He has 2 books out too.
    He has gone finatic on it.
  4. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Read a few posts they are all quacked, since the dawn of man we have eatin meat as part of a normal diet. We don't have enough land to feed everyone if we were all vegetarians besides that isn't the nature of things we need a food chain.I don't feel guilty eating a steak or a turkey dinner!
  5. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

Salad is what food eats! Bring me steak.
  6. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Ditto !!!
  7. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

If it didn't have a Mother...I don't wanna eat it!!!