1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

This really upsets me

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Oct 29, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

This isn't that upsetting Chuck. It is simply proof that what the Bible says is real. It stated that these times would come upon us. We simply have to keep our hearts where they belong and do our small part to do battle with these happenings by bringing them to light and disclosing them to everyone. Thank You for doing this for me, I am sure I will pass this information along to my sister-in-law as it concerns my niece's viewing this filth.

As for Kidman I have to believe that like many of her peers she will receive what is rightfully her's someday. Until then hate the sin, but love the sinner. Maybe the dumb cow will see the light and someday repent and come out against such garabage. Until then find comfort in that fact you don't have to answer for what anyone does other than yourself.

I find it funny that this crap is allowed and the powers that be "don't understand" why the Christian White Male gets so nasty and out of hand when it is ran down his throat. Trust me I understand the women's issues with it too, but us whiteboys seem to catch a lot more crap for standing up. Personally I am just glad I learned to see past the petty crap and focus on living "MY" Life. It honestly was driving me insane for a while.
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Chuck wvak is right , this is just a pay check to them in most cases & we should have the wisdom to know the difference just like the rest of life
  4. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

Isn't Kiddman one of those Scientology freaks anyway?? Just like her Ex Tom robbing the cradle Cruise. I don't listen to what either one of them have to say.
  5. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I agree that this movie is likely despicable, but so are a scores of others out there that bash other aspects of the American ethic. Whether Kidman knew about it or not is tough to discern, as most of the entertainment aristocracy are airheads on a good day. She probably did, as most of them believe they are the one true god anyway. I don't think it would be as offensive if the adds would just admit the agenda - but honesty ain't a strong suit of the atheist religion. Or the propenents in the Hollywood "America Sucks" crowd.

As a veteran, I'm just as concerned about movies like "Platoon", "Three Kings" or any of the other BS, conspiracy theory crap ("Rendition", "In the Valley of Ellah", etc) ones that get all the accolades when movies like "Hamburger Hill" or "We Were Soldiers" get panned by critics or ignored by the public.

Then there are the myriad ones that just reek of political agendas and become the "basis" of the public's "knowledge" - but are really just truth-twisting emotive lies that don't even try appeal to rational thought - in fact, try to keep you from it. "Silent Spring", "An Inconvenient Truth", anything by Michael "Quote 'em out of Context" Moore.......I could go on, but it makes me sick to consider how gullible too many Americans are.

But there still are some good ones. "Serenity", a SCI-FI flick take-off from the brief TV show "Firefly", made it out to the masses. A perfect show that lets you think AND be entertained.

Upon further review, we probably should have had this in the :soapbox: section.

Have a good day anyway - it'll drive the lefties nuts!:roflmao:
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Man, this thread is getting a bit heavy :rolleyes:
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

[spoiled brat] HE STARTED IT [/spoiled brat] :roflmao: