1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

This really upsets me

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Nov 17, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
    Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that' s his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????

He can't!!!!! let's make sure that this makes the rounds.. on the internet..
    as we sure won't see it on the "liberal" nightly news broadcasts!

[​IMG]
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Chuck it's **** like this that just burns my backside about him he wont where the flag pin he said that on the national news , If for some reason I did vote dem it would be for Bill Richards of NM , My family lives there & there are Rep & say he does what he says he'll do , I'am A Damn proud american & that SOB is not , He seems to have more double talk the the clintons :gah:
  3. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Of course, you know I never considered voting for him or any other Democrat but this will make me be even more active to defeat him. On second thought, he may be my choice to be the nominee because I don't think he has a chance of winning the presidency. He couldn't be much worst than "Walking Eagle":roflmao: . Good one, Chuck!
  4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  5. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

yes i have seen that, and i salute him in what he did, i feel i would have done the same....[​IMG]
  7. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

not 100% sure, but think that same type of thing happened here in San Antonio in the not so distant past.....but I think it was an Iraqi War Vet.....and maybe still on active duty!