1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thought for the day

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Jun 21, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

OPEC sells oil for $136.00 a barrel.

OPEC nations buy U.S. grain at $7.00 a bushel.

Solution: Sell grain for $136.00 a bushel.

Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!
  2. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

And a hearty A-MEN to that:cool:
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

chucktx for president :cool: :D
  4. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

THAT'S BECAUSE US CITIZENS ACTUALLY HAVE TO MAKE OUR LIVING:roflmao: AND WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO BUY OUR GRAIN ANYWAY, WHEN WE JUST GIVE IT AWAY.
  5. HellBoy

HellBoy New Member

Good point Chuck. With all that cash I guess they can buy anything they want and don't really need us. I wish we had a true national energy policy that would take our autonomy back from those enemies pretending to be friends. I knew when we had the gas shortage in the seventies under Nixon that we were too dependent on foreign oil, why we didn't start seriously developing new types of energy resources then, I'll never know.