1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

thunder beach in panama city beach fl

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by phreak, Apr 29, 2005.

1. phreak

phreak New Member

well thunder beach is here again and i love it its a mini daytona bike week i live on the beach i work on the beach so i got front row seats to thunder beach pretty much i think its great how all cyclist can get together no matter what kinda bike it is and ride around for hours at a time its a great way to get to meet other bikers or non bikers even i aint prejudice you dont have to own a bike to be friends with me lol
    just talk about buying one would work lol when this event is over imma be waiting for next years event i should have my 883 sportster i have plan on buyingf with in the next year or so