1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thunder-Max

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Jan 25, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Ben gonna post this and keep forgittin.

My buddy that has a SE SG, we had the header pipes off. And measured and drilled holes for bungs so we could take the header pipes that were Vance and Hines to a Welder to have the bungs Tig Welded.
    We deceided to go ahead and install the Thunder-Max. We was doing the setup on the base map and all and deceided it might be best to plug the 02 sensors in 1st.
    While we was doing the setup we notised the plastic over the end of the 02 sensors messed up.
    When we picked up the WB 02 sensors they was Fck'n hot.
    We had to pull the plastic off the 02 sensors. I had forgot they git that how when hooked up to elecricity.

OH Yea was gonna talk about a good place to git a Thunder-Max too.
    This dude advertises on another forum and I would like to see him advertise here.
    He has a good price on the Thunder-Max and the J&M speakers too.

The finest in Harley Davidson Parts, service and Accessories forget the rest, come to the best! Call up the Doc! (888)DR-V-TWIN
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I looked at his T max sale LMAO it's still $859, 99 for it if thats cheeper then other people how much are they charging? :eek::eek:
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

It ain't a cheap tuner like a power commander.
    And if you git a Power Commander with Auto tune its like 650.00
    And its still a piggy back unit.

The Thunder-Max is the best tuner on the market. aND ITS on sale for 769.00

The finest in Harley Davidson Parts, service and Accessories forget the rest, come to the best! Call up the Doc! (888)DR-V-TWIN

Save yer money up . Find if the tuner is yer problem.