1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Tire's

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

about two months ago I had a new front tire put on my 03 Flhtpi (E glide cop bike) I also put on those chrome air deflecters On the front end & she has handle ruff every sence , I run the metzler 130-90-16 she like's to go from side to side instead of just stright , so yesterday I went to double check the air presurer & notice they put a rear tire on the front , Will this rear tire on the front make it do this , I have matching tire's metzer both front & rear I both about a month apart so there new :eek:
  2. bikerjim1

bikerjim1 Moderator

Backwards maybe ???????

Cowboy,

Since they put the rear on the front, could they have possibly have put it on out of rotation also (running backwards)? Check it out. If so, that needs to be corrected immediately, and also, if that's the amount of attention they are paying to what they are doing, you may want to consider finding another wrench for your scoot.:(
  3. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Just looked at the tires on my 2004 E Glide Standard.....front and rear are kinda hard to mix up in my non=wrenching, nursing kinda mind......I would think that I would double check ANYTHING that has been done by the shop that put on those tires!:eek: