1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

To rise or not to rise

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Jan 17, 2008.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

02 wide glide....thinking about pullback/risers and a different set of bars. had others and it would be nice to "SEE" what it may look like b4 hand. Drag bars are a thing of the past for me anymore l like the look but not the way I feel after a day or two trip anymore. anything out there comparable to that for a fella the is 5'11'' 200lbs. and not wanting the reach but enjoys the leaning back into the sleeping bag(not my ol lady:rolleyes: ) but would like the drag bar " look"later and still waitng on a real computer and then onto the television so I might scoot back in a few days or so. Thanks in advance for the input and any pics one might have of a setup related to my inquiring mind.
    Later ya 'all !!!

Tha Voodoo1:cool:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i have seen risers that came back and had drag bars on them....didnt look bad on the bike they were on, but i dont know how they would look on a wg...the risers came up and back about 6 inches or so.....:)
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

google dyna wide glide lots of pictures out there

Check Carlini Designs web site or wild 1 both have images of the bars