1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Toronto, Montreal, area cheap Harley hire?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by NeilP, Oct 14, 2011.

1. NeilP

NeilP Active Member

Anyone know where I can either hire, beg, borrow or exchange use of for a few days a bike of some sort

Cant afford to go to one of the full on harley hire places...they are out of my league cost wise.

I am on holiday over in Canada for a couple of weeks from Jersey, Channel Islands, England...back home on 23rd Oct, and was thinking of hiring a bike for the whole trip...but it was going to cost way to much.

Am travelling with friends now...but a few days out riding while here would be great if it could be arranged

Bit late now, as i am already over here, but if any oen can help out that would be great

Cheers

Neil