1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Toyota to HD conversion

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by voodoo1, Jul 26, 2009.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

The kid that has been living a few doors down from us for a time( 14 years) has been buying cars fixing them up and sellin/tradin up for about 4 years now. We B/s alot and I help him when he asks. Good kid.
    He had this clunker sitting over by where he lived..a little to far gone for him and he is in college too, so time is limited. I asked him if he had any rubber hose. He had been replacing all kinds of lines/hoses all over to get it to run,never did)
    He said to take what anything off the car he was junking it. Would you believe it had some stuff that worked on my bike?.:rolleyes: Gonna try to upload the pics in order

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Notice how the parts just went right in. Amazing:D Just went right in. Notice
    how the stealbrated got covered by black heat shield to blend with frame.
    I am telling ya I was inspired by the starter clutch thread and how a toybota and harley mix. Well there are a few more parts too!!!
    Wait till he comes back home. I got some other projects too. Hopefully the car will set there. Heck that thing is rear wheel drive, he wanted to make a "drift car".
    Wow I was bored but it needed to be re-done so I took another route.

Later:cool:
    Voo1

Attached Files:

3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

how did the entertainment center come out????
  4. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

We went to 5 different STORES, and two thrift stores in three different cities/towns in the middle of some wicked thunderstorms!!! !!! We were gone for 6 hours looking!! Next thing ya know we are looking at new rugs,couches got her haircut, bought two new outfits,a new coffee machine and grill..well you know how it goes..once were focused again....:D we did have a good time out,even bought her another umbrella since she.I mean,we forgot the other one of 3 umbrellas at the house. Now I got 4 umbrellas.:D
    The base/stand for the TV was either to dark or way to expensive.
    I did find the wood and the shelving material so I could attach the two cabinets that are going beside the TV,looks good!!! got that underway..
    but NOW I think the decision maker will let me keep the ol' Oak entertainment center and get a new smaller 26 inch TV to put in it. Then take the 40 inch TV upstairs. The TV really justs does not fit the wall it is on. My mind can't let go of the fact it is off center and out of FUNG-SWAY(LOL).
    I just wnat it done. I had to use my cell phone on those pics. maybe I can get it to pick up a good enough indoors to show ya what I am talking about.
    the money she spent is why I am taking parts off a scrapper to fix my bike;)
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

well, havin fun with the wifemate is a good thing!!!!!!! lol lol