1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Trade

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by chucktx, Mar 29, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

as a lot of you know, i own a really nice 65 panhead. i would like to trade for a trike. if you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know,,,,
    thanks
    chuck

Attached Files:

2. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

Does the trike have to have an engine? I have a really nice Schwinn with ape hangers and a wire basket on the back end. It's a five speed, so it's easy to pedal :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry Chuck, couldn't help myself:D
  3. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Its probably worth alot too......I used to have a friend in the 70's that had a schwinn "orange crate"....If I remember correctly it had like mini apes, a banana seat & a 3 speed suicide shifter.....It would probably go for a pretty penny on e-bay.

Attached Files:

4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

God aint google great.....& my wife says I have a terrible memory...that bike is just as I remember it. cept I forgot the smaller tire & the springer front end....but I was right on for the rest of it......no alzheimers for me man....put away the ginko-biloba !!