1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Tripped out this morin

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 3, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Was traveling down Hiway 190 this mornin with the dude I work with headed on a job to try to finish it. We was doing the usual shootin the Bull, It was sprinkling rain and we was behind a truck with a trailer. We looked up to notise water splashin up and see a full size Kawasaki Mule sliding down the road on the tires. We was doing 70 mph.
    We had to slam out brakes on. I hollared hit yer emergency flashers.
    Jumped out of the van we was in and ran up and took the emergency brake off the mule and got the Mule out of the road. The man pullin it had pulled over and was runnin back toward me.
    I said yer very lucky this thing didn't hit another vehicle or roll over. When I worked at a Indy shop that did ATV's too we had people bring them in all the time that didn't strap them down good and they come off the trailer and totalled em.
    All I can say is what a heck of a way to wake up in the mornin.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

karma, shoulda paid that fine......:roflmao:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao:
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

PAY THE FINE ITS KARMA TIME:roflmao:
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao: Fine what fine :roflmao::roflmao:
  6. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Did you watch the Attorney Paul Kubosh on TV and Mayor Anise Parker statin the city has a 4 yr contract with ATS in AZ, and ATS in AZ statin they don't want to have to sue the City of Houston who had Mayor Bill White to run out and renew the contract before it was time for renewal when the state of Texas was gonna tell them they couldn't renew the contract when it come up for renewal.
    And were suppose to feel sorry for the city who has to pay over 3000 a month per camera and they got like 70+ cameras.
    And all this was a Civil matter. The State should of stepped in and stopped it.
    The City wanted to defy the state.
    Seems like what the city did was bring grief on the people till they voted which took 4 yrs and now the grief it on them.