1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

trippin to mississippi

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by shaksDWG, May 6, 2006.

1. shaksDWG

shaksDWG New Member

have a freind whos going to his kids wedding in Miss. leaving ct in august. anybody know any good routes, places to stay & eat along the way? thanks for any help.

shak;)
  2. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

As any cyclist knows, there is more than one way to get there.
    What part of Mississippi are you heading to? :confused:
  3. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Mississippi trippin....

You looking for scenic or fast? Motels or camping out or a combination? Like to fish? Into history? Let us know that and we can fine tune ya some info.....:)
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

which ever way ya go.....be careful, have fun......and let us know how the trip was.....
    chuck
  5. shaksDWG

shaksDWG New Member

miss trippin

Hi guys.

thanks for responding. yeh my freind Lee is heading down your way this June not august like I thought.. he's headed to biloxi and is figurin on camping. also if anyone is gonna be available he wanted to see if anyone would share the road for a while. If ya got any ideas or can help out I'll forward down his phone number....he doesnt own a computer.

Thanks a lot
    shak:)