1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

TTS Master Tune

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by 08XModel, Apr 6, 2010.

1. 08XModel

08XModel New Member

Hope HRK will chime in. He seems to be the go to guy for master tune. Am looking at getting it. Just curious on how difficult the software is to use and understand. I can get around on a computer fine. I'm worried about getting the program and settings screwed up for the bike. So far the master tune looks to be a good product. Price is also a factor.
    I don't have the $$$ to spend on a dyno tune. I would like to remove the cobra tuner and put on a better tuner. BTW the cobra does fine for a cheap tuner. Also would like to know how the set up works and how easy it is the understand the charts in the program. Hope someone can help.
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

If I was gittin a TTS Mastertune, I would definately have it dynoed.

Its a large program

A TTS Master Tune is a updated Sert program that will do more than the original Sert.
    Steve Cole is the one over it.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Fact is, EVERY tuning device would benefit from some time on a dyno
    with an experienced qualified tuner. From TTS to Zippers T_Max.

TTS - Data Master Tuning System

Its not all that difficult if you have a basic standard build IE Pipes and filter stage 1 or with a cam there is probably a map already out there that you just upload to your bike.

IF you can run a windows PC it's straight forward to use.

Upload your map, then hook up the laptop in learning mode and
    ride around gathering data using the auto tune feature to fine tune the map.
    You run through some simple steps to upload the modifications and you're done.

Call Phil at California Phil's Concordia, KS (785) 243-9991 for a good price on the TTS, it is a Kuryakyn part now as well (they sell it as PN 9220) he just got one for a local friend for a great price. Tell him I sent you from this web board...

Kryakyn - Harley - MasterTune