1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

turbo charged custom rev tech

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Jun 28, 2004.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Just seen this local custom shop in Ohio finish their latest turbo charged bike!! This thing is wicked!!! The bike is full of creative ideas and the pipes are totally unique!! Anyone in Ohio ought to check this fella out!! ?They will turbo anything....better yet they know what they are doing!!! gonna be interesting to see what it comes up with on the Dyno!!!
    It sounds great!!!!
    They asked if I was interested in turbo-ing my 02 wide glide..I passed for now..told me they could get more HP out the 88a than the rev tech they used...hmmmmm ..Nahhhh I'll pass..for now!!! not sure of the handling ability for riding. hate to have to lean all the time..then again that could be a cool trend people lean in cars why not bikes? :cool: ;) :cool:
  2. CD

CD Guest

So, where are the pics? Links? Or are you just teasing?

Installed and tweaked a turbo on a Dyna a few years back. Got somewhere over 110 HP out of it. It was the customers daily driver for a few years and was fun to test ride. The turbo was a vane type and after some teething problems (shelled two or three out) was able to be regulated at 9.5 PSI low and 13 PSI high.
  3. Goose

Goose New Member

http://www.mrturbo.com is in Houston, but I've only seen one bike they've done. It was a Honda CBX in line six cylinder back about 79 or 80, whenever that thing came out. They have a turbo Busa for those who think too much is never enough... :eek:
  4. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

telling the truth

I just popped in for a second but I'll get the camera on it ..he wants to "unviel" it too. so I gotta sneak peak...but I'll get the camera on it!!!
    Looks good he has a turbo guru that help figure for the right one and stuff I'll get some stats for ya...and the pic!!! Unbelievable..now that dyna ya did? is it still in order? the longevity had to be shortend due to the turbo right?..I'd like to start from ground up on a used police bike or rolling chasis but my funds say differently!!!LOL :cool: for now
  5. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

Where in Ohio????

Thanks,

Ben Dorn
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2004