1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Turkey day

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Nov 21, 2012.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Well guys its that time of year again. off to feed the homeless and those less fortunete . looks like we have close to 800 + this year. its a great blessing to help out. lots of freinds look forward to this ministry .and the payoff is to just see a smile on these folks face when they have an awesome meal . got lots of donations of home cooked pies and turkeys from lots of freinds and family . the wife does a great job with the face book . its fun to see how much people love to get involved . any how guys . may the lord bless you and keep you may his face shine upon you and give you and your familys peace grace and much love . enjoy your thanksgiving . YOUR FREIND BP! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!
  2. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

baggerpaul it's a wonderful thing that you are doing. No matter how much you give in a situation like what you are doing, you will always get back much, much more than you give. I admire you for this selfless act of kindness.May God richly bless you and those that help you. Please have a GREAT Thanksgiving Day!!;)
    Danny
  3. baggerpaul

May he have the glory brother . Happy thanks giving to you !
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Great to see a man walking the walk! May you and the family have a Blessed Thanksgiving Paul!
  5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Have a great Thanksgiving BP - and to all here on Bike Talk! I invited a few less fortunate guys I know to come over to our place today and chow down. No takers. Ah well, my mother-in-law, Mac the Wife & I will have a quiet, peaceful day today at home.

I'm going out this morning to get a couple of pumpkin pies from the Food Lion so Mac doesn't have to bake 'em.
  6. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Gobble...Gobble...
  7. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to All of Bike Talk!!!! have a wonderful day of drinking beer and watching Football!!!:D:D
  8. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

BP, you are a good man... good to see people thankful for their blessings and giving back... always comes home in the long run. Good for you!
  9. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

At my sisters house for Thanksgiving and our 89 year old mom had a stroke at Thanksgiving dinner. We got her to the hospital in time. Spent thanksgiving afternoon and evening in the ER. She's doing better now, second one now in a month, not good. Was a scary Thanksgiving day for all of us.
    Keep up the good work there Paul your a good man.
  10. baggerpaul

Man so sorry to hear that news . Glad you were able to get her there in time for the. Treatment. Its a very small window of time for the medicines to work . All the best and prayers for a full recovery.
  11. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Sorry to hear about that.:( Keep us posted.
  12. MSHax

MSHax New Member

Sorry to hear that FLHTbiker, my father in law just had stroke #2 a few weeks ago. He had 2 in 2 weeks. I hope she has a fast recovery.