1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Uploading pics

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by GreyBear, Nov 2, 2007.

1. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Anyone know how to solve the problem I am having uploading some pics? My files are too large, so how do I fix that issue? Thanks, as a computer geek I am a hell of a biker lmao.
    Ride Free......
  2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Hey Greybear, the easiest thing for me was to go onto photobucket. I sent my pics there and it was easy to get the pictures the correct size for uploading. I am no brain surgeon either but I handled it with relative ease. You do have to open an account with photobucket, but it's free and easy.

Good luck!
  3. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Photobucket is the bomb man... I've gotten so many cool pics off of it for posting in myspace, etc...:)
  4. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Thanks

Soon as I get the leaves finished I will head there..Thanks ya'all!
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

For just a couple pictures from time to time right click a picture and open it with open with then highlight paint. Paint usually comes with most computers running Microsoft. Open the picture in Paint and then click Image from above and then open attributes. There you will see the picture size and you can then change it to the size you want. After entering the new size hit OK. You will then then have to save it by going to file and either hit save or save as. Save as allows you to save the new size under a new name and keep the original picture under the original size and name.
    Hope that helps.