1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

V&h Fuel Pack/ V&h Slip Ons

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by DKIN21, Mar 24, 2007.

1. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

I FINALLY PUT SOME SOUND IN THE SCREAMIN EAGLE 110 I HAVE, COULD NOT STAND THE QUEIT ANY LONGER, I DID NOT CHANGE PIPES JUST PUT THE V&H CLASSIC SLIP ONS AND DECEIDED TO GO WITH THE FUEL PACK, HAS A REAL GOOD SOUND NOT TO LOUD JUST RIGHT FOR A BAGGER, THIS 110 HAS A GOOD LICK TO IT TO BE FUEL INJECTED. THE COMBINATION OF THE SLIP ON'S AND THE FUEL PACK WOKE THE BEAST IN THE 110, THROTTLE RESPONSE IS UNREAL. WE ARE GOING ON A 250 MILE RIDE TODAY A LITTLE INTERSTATE RIDING BUT MOST OF IT TWO LANE AND IN MOUNTAINS, CAN'T WAIT TO FELL THE RESPONCE COMING OUT OF A CURVE.

LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD!!::rocket_bike:
  2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Good luck bro, have a great ride!
  3. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

WE RODE 225 MILES SATURDAY OVER HALF OF THE RIDE WAS TWO LANE IN THE MOUNTAINS, WHICHMEANS TWISTING ON THE THROTTLE HARD COMING OUT OF CURVES,RIDING TWO-UP, THE V&H SLIP-ONS WITH THE FUEL PACK WAS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO, THROTTLE RESPONSE WAS GREAT, REAL GOOD SOUND AND GAS MILEAGE WAS AS GOOD OR MAYBE A LITTLE BETTER THAN STOCK AVG. 47.4 MPG

LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD :rocket_bike:
  4. Ted

Ted New Member

Good job of reporting .That is about as good as it gets good sound good milage awesum.

Thanks oleTed
  5. diverreb

diverreb New Member

Think about adding Duals

I have an 06 Ultra. I added the V&H Oval Slip-ons, V&H Fuelpak, & SE High flow air filter and had the same experience. Great ride, Great sound, and Improved gas mileage. Not too loud, which the neighbors appreciate. :)

The only problem I had was a roasted right thigh when the outside temps rose & the traffic slowed to a crawl or I sat at a long light.

I added the V&H Duals for about $300.00 and now all is well. Removing the crossover got rid of the heat issue. The bike looks cleaner and even runs a little better. Noise level is about the same. Had to change the map, which is no big deal.

Richie
  6. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

RICHIE, when i ordered the slip ons and fuel pak i had ordered the true duals but from what some people told me the true duals hurt performance, i back out, but think i am going to go ahead and put them on later, as far as the heat with cross over i think with the fuel pak it cooled my down a little, it should because the fuel pak is letting more fuel to motor, not running as lean as factory, as far as the SE high flow air filter when that one gets dirty change the filter to a K&N get rid of the what a be K&N that comes with the SE. i think iam going to change mine to a arlen ness big sucker, it helped my 04 low rider.

LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD:rocket_bike: