1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

V&H Oval slip-ons

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by MODCOBRA, Jul 27, 2005.

1. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

Has anyone removed or are there baffles in the Oval slips that can be removed for dressers??? How did it sound?

Thanks,

Ben
  2. VYBR8R

VYBR8R New Member

V&H Slipons

How do you say LOUD!!!!!, but there is no back pressure to maintain the tourque to pull around the weight of a dresser. The torque doesn't even start to rise until you are over 2800 RPM so you will not be able to pull away from stop lights or go up hills. You'd be hard pressed to beat a PW50 off the line. But at least you will have the satisfaction to know that everyone will hear you when you get spanked by a kids toy. Loud is not always better!
  3. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

Thank you very much for the reply....I figured as much, hehe...Guess I will just stay with what I have for now or maybe have CD send me some of dem V&H true duals.........

Ben