1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Vacation pics 2

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Oct 20, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

a couple more pics.....temps are 40's in the morning and upper 60's in the afternoon.........ol.ladycant believe she is out ridding in these temps!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

nice pic's , & your in good riding weather , enjoy your trip :cool:
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

enjoying your pics, thanks and have fun. :)
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Chuck - I'll bet the bike is lovin it too. They seem to run better in the cooler temps.
    Have a safe trip and enjoy this beautiful country we live in. Wish I was ridin with ya!
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Hope all this rain that were having in the Houston and outlying areas don't git them.
    Man its been rainin for hours and hours here. Dang Tropical storm from mexico.:banghead::rant::gah::angry::cussing:
  6. cowboy

yea this rain here is heavy , we already have about 2in in the yard & still coming down
  7. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Those directions that Chuck and Terrri had on a piece of paper got wet and they got lost and are still trying to find the truck .
    Probaly dun pulled over and built a fire already.:D
  8. cowboy

Na he don't need the paper with the lines he'll find his way , he has a gps like mine , point the front wheel & go that way :D
  9. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

GPS - Gotta Point Steering????
  10. cowboy

chuck just wondering if the weather held out for you ? cold is easy to handle but cold & wet sucks
  11. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We went for a short ride today for lunch. Had lunch in a town called Silverton and we did 110 miles round trip. Not many miles but it rained and the temp never got over 50 F, yea it was cold but the lunch was great. The temp started out at 40 and yes 50 does feel a little bit warmer but not much when your already cold. Cranked the heat up when we got home. Plus I didn't bring my heated gear with me and wished I had.