1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Vet hit on his motorcycle by Car

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 26, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Can't believe a car would do this but then again there are a lot of stupid cage drivers out there. Heard right after he was hit he proposed to his girl friend and she said first get ride of the motorcycle. Well women I think you can say after watching this video that its pretty much toast.
    If he was smart he would sue the cage driver dump the girl friend (she'll be trouble down the road) and buy a new Harley. JMHO

Iraq war vet's motorcycle crash caught on tape - CBS News Video
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

$100 says the person that hit him was texting or on the phone...

You could see smoke from his rear tire, traffic slowed and he was late
    on the brakes the car never stopped and went right over him.

Amazing he lived...
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

$100 bucks on the a**h**e in the cage saying "I didn't see him". I hope the biker gets the right lawyer. I was in Az a couple of years ago when a truck took out 9 bikers at a light. Holy crap WTF.
  4. Crankshaft

Crankshaft New Member

I caught that on the news this morning...
    I`m with Y`all, I hope he gets a top notch lawyer on his case...
    There are Biker Lawyers everywhere...
    Just in case one of us gets it in the rear Remember this a Number 1-800-ONABIKE it will getchya in contact with one in your area...
    I pray daily fer us,
    Dennis
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I saw the news report this afternoon and the girlfriend definitely said the bike had to go. She must be really good or she is a controller. I say dump her and get a Harley, it will last longer and treat you better. ;)
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

The blame lies with the cager, not the motorcycle. Girl friend should see that. A person with ultimatums is a person to avoid.