1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Veterans Memorial Ride

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Nov 3, 2012.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Myself, Maddog, Olbill and several others are riding the annual Veterans Memorial Ride tomorrow come rain or shine. We'll be starting up in Vancouver WA fairgrounds then heading down the Verterans Highway (I-205) into Oregon to the Baldock rest area in Wilsonville. There having baked Salmon at the ceremonies. Will try and get pics to post.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Have a great ride. Looking forward to the pix! Very limited riding here, only very important rides due to the gasoline shortage. Lines several hours long for gas.
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I'm sure it will be a great ride. Food sounds yummy. Rain or shine - you guys are hardcore!
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Have fun and take lots of pictures to share,lol.:rocket_bike:
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We all had a great time today and the weather was really nice. Was probably 66-68 but felt warm and I felt I could ride all day till dark.
    We had opening ceremonies at the Clark County Fairgrounds in Vancouver Wa then we rode down the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway. To the Baldock Rest area were they awarded medals a speech to all Vets then closing ceremonies. Was very nice. Myself and another friend were awarded a special Vietnam medal engraved with our name and each medal has its own serial number.

Oh yea, had to throw in a pic of the bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD,
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member