1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Video of Octuplets Being Born

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 16, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

2. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

I was afraid it would be the real thing. :roflmao:
  3. Mayor

Mayor New Member

Same here......Took about 3 hrs to get up my nerve to watch......Should have known....very good FLHT!!!:eek:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

When I first saw it I almost deleted it before opening it and then decided what the heck go for it, so I did and then sprung it on the wife. :D
  5. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah but on a serious note, I live 20 minutes away from that mother-f'in media whore. There is a group here organizing a rally against her stupid a$$ soaking our state for tax money! If I lived in that neighborhood I'd rev my bike once an hour to make sure her or her hoard of nannies never slept!

Ok, let me go back to watching that video again to unwind how angry she makes me. :witsend: