1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Video Section?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Jul 24, 2009.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

I know the site has added a recipe section after a few of us got on a tangent aboutfood during another posting topic. I think someone mentioned seafood and away we went. Anyways is there, or can there be a video section. Ya know maybe we can all have show and hear section:D. Or even a tech "how to" video posted by other members we can watch. It might help convey information even better than what we already have. We couldreally see and watch technical "how to" in action.
    Just a thought

Later:cool:
    Voo1
  2. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Anybody?
  3. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I don't know what the tech specs are of the board....this is best left to Ken to decide!
  4. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

yeah Kenfuzed is the man.
  5. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Like the idea! - Ken will still have to fiqure it out - I do know that video takes up a lot of Hard drive - but we could maybe open up a section on YOU TUBE just for BTF members. Not sure if this could done but a video section would still be great on BTF.
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i am puter illiterate.........i dont know if our board can hold videos, and i wouldnt know how to research if youtube has special sections. maybe if you could check the youtube thing, it may help with a decision about vids............just thinking......
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

most of the boards I have done it was doable but not a good idea. It burns big space on the host to store images (which we have) and especially video. Normally to post video it had to be uploaded to youtube (or other hosting place) and then could be linked in thread.