1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

View out the back yard today

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 7, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Took this picture about 10 minutes ago.

Attached Files:

2. steveb

steveb Active Member

I like the look .Looks like it would be a good place to kick back and relax.
  3. FLHTbiker

Yea we kind of like it, not to hot and not to cold.

Here are a couple of pics from yesterdays ride.

Looking out over the Columbia gorge and waiting for the ferry to cross the Columbia River

Attached Files:

4. Welder

Welder New Member

FLHTbiker, Great pics.

I just put 4 deer out of the garden, ole lady and i planted some sugar snap peas a couple hours ago and the deer were in there picking some of the grass around the area. We have them in our backyard very frequently. I really enjoy watching them, but they can really eat up a garden in a hurry.

Is that a sundowner seat on your bike, if so how do you like it?:D
  5. FLHTbiker

No Sundowner just a stock 09 seat. About the most comfortable stock seat I have ever sat on, even for long distance rides.
  6. Welder

Welder New Member

Are any of your ridin buddies using a sundowner? If so, have they commented about ride comfort? I need a seat for the ultra i bought a few weeks ago. It currently has a badlander on it, but i want to get something that better suits two up riding.

Gotta keep the better half smilin. :rolleyes:

I am leaning toward a mustang but haven't purchased yet. I put 116 miles on the bike yesterday, first good ride i've taken because of the snow, and could tell that i will probably want something else on there myself.:D
  7. FLHTbiker

I don't know of anyone using one but me personally really recommend the Mustang seat. They are very comfortable.
  8. Welder

Welder New Member

Have a mustang solo seat on the softail and really like it. Just been readin some ebay auctions on the sundowner and they all talk about the comfy ride of the seat.
    Thanks and have good one.:D:D
  9. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Something wrong with that picture FLHTr - ain't got a BBQ grill in it and nothin cookin.:roflmao:
  10. FLHTbiker

Well Sarge7 when you ain't got no BBQ here is what we did. The chicken fried steak would fill up any hungry guy and then we topped it off with Wild Mountain Blackberry topped with a layer of cake and and bunch of whip cream. Boy was it good.

Attached Files:

11. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Darn - now ya went and made me hunrgy again and I just finished off some off my daugthers Lagsanna with fresh Strawberry cake for dessert.
    My back yard looks like a war zone right now; had a new storm 52'' storm drain installed and the heavy equipment has really made a mess- probably won't get a nice looking yard for at least another year. They are not even to the point where they can grade it down level yet! Been workin on it for a year now.
  12. FLHTbiker

Holy crap Sarge you got a river running through the yard.