1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Virginia City at Street Vibs

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Sep 27, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Well here are just a few of the pics. Lots of bikes and people. Parked the bike at 9 AM in front of the Bonanza and by noon there wasn't a place to put a bike. Lots of cool and interesting bikes and girls.
    Vance and Hines made me a deal on a header pipe set up for converting the stock 09 head pipes into duels.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. FLHTbiker

Here are some more. The first pic is a women who is a doctor on vacation and getting wild.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

4. FLHTbiker

Pic of the new header pipe and leaving early and a pic of Mt Shasta

Attached Files:

5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Kool, beads for boobs is my favorite charity.....

Nice X pipe...
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

very cool.........is that you in the first set of pics, pic #3??
  7. FLHTbiker

Yep, that be me and shet faced to boot. Dr says not supposed to drink like that but guys gotta have some fun once in a while. Had my arm around her and she sure felt good. My friend Vern got down on his knees and she let him kiss her on the b-cheeks. We just had to much fun. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sounds like a really good time..............hope your head is better..........and cleared!
  9. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes that some darn good pic's:D i guess its a guy thing , Looks like you had a real good time
  10. FLHTbiker

Got to tell yea, there were a lot of women there that were encouraging them to bare all.
    There was also a group of teens (guys and girls) that showed up there for awhile and they were all trying to hand out beads to get the women to flash. I looked at one of the young girls and told her so you want to play with the older crowd, so here are some beads lets see yours. Not that I really wanted to but it did what I was hopping for, they left.
    There were young mothers there with their kids, which I felt was not a place for the kids.

No fights that I saw, you could drink on the street. Sat on the bike and drank several beers.
  11. cowboy

Sounds like you did a good job with the beads , & your right thta's no place for the little kids & most teens
    Last year I took my grand son the to lone star rally ,but during the day , we shop around all the venders & then I took hih on a test ride on the new victory & then home before the fun started (50 miles round trip ) but he had fun & enjoyed seeing all the bikes ,& I enjoyed taking him :cool::D
  12. FLHTbiker

Yep, I would never take my grandson to that, shoot I wouldn't even take the wife. I spent pretty much all day Friday checking out the vender's in Sparks and at the Carson City HD where a bunch were set up. Even the Hells Angels had a booth there selling T-shirts.
  13. cowboy

the local leos are a bit harder till the sun goes down , then they just kinda turn there head on shirt less gals ,& what you'll see in the day time , you can see on reg TV anymore so at 13 he's good to go :eek:
  14. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

OK, just about sober now from the Street Vibes/Thunder on the Comstock and the after-party.

My pics aren't near as colorful - still too much of a gentleman, guess - but the scenery was at least as equal for me. Did a lot of tour riding this time, as I had company from out of town that hadn't ridden the Nevada west - they've seen it now.

Time for a nap..............
  15. FLHTbiker

:rolleyes: Well Red I guess you didn't have to look.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  16. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member