1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wanna fast custom????

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

2. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

When you twist one of these, something is going to happen real fast. Interesting.
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Holy crap, I was in Egg Harbor city on Saturday for my brothers b-day party. Its about 2 hours from my house. I will be back there next week as well. I will check him out if I can and post back to all to let you know what I see. Nice find Goose!
  4. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

wow, cool, going to watch this guy. I bet ol jes james says the same.
  5. Goose

Goose New Member

Don't forget your camera!

I like the way those things light up that HUGE rear tire with a little blip of the throttle. :eek: That would be way cool, but I'd probably be buying a lot of rear tires. Of course, if I could afford one of these things, what's a tire anyway?:rolleyes:
  6. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I would definately burn alot of rear tires and alot of gas! When I do make it there I will definately bring my camera!
  7. SK

SK New Member

That's way too cool. It's nice to see something different in a chopper like the Hayabusa engine instead of the standard v-twin or the Boss Hog type bike. Don't those tires need to be Z-rated to handle the speed the Hayabusa engine puts out (190 mph in the sportbike setup)? Gotta be careful too as the bike isn't meant to handle that kind of power, but as long as you know your limits you're ok.

Now..can this guy get his own tv show? :D
  8. Goose

Goose New Member

Probably even without a fairing/aerodynamics that 250 horsepower turbo one could clip 200 mph and it's a hardtail!:eek: :eek: Not with me on it! I'd gas the crap out of it at the strip, but not on the street. He said it'd run high 9s at 145 or so, that's about on par with the street bike, really and you'd think a turbo, the longer wheel base, and the big tire would help it. But, you get down that quick, tenths of seconds become really hard to get. You start needin' wheelie bars and slicks and stuff to make big improvements and a big improvement might be a coupla tenths.

Any way you look at it, that beeoch is quick! I think I'd prefer sitting on the stock chassis if I was doin' it anywhere, but the strip, something with a shock on the back for the bumps.

Then, that air ride one, I'm thinkin' what if something cuts the air line while you're boppin' along at 100+? Wonder how long it'd take the road to carve through that belly pan? :roflmao:
  9. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Hopefully you'd never have to find out how long it took! That is sweet though, with the air ride and all. Another toy for the rich and famous. You'd never see my ass on one....only cause I could never afford one......Maybe if I sold the house.....:rolleyes: