1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

WANTED - PCIII, SERT, V and H FuelPak or other application for 2007 Touring HD

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by Peyts, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Looking for a Stage 1 fuel/power management system for a 2007 FLHTC (ElectraGlide Classic), fuel injected. I am interested in a Power Commander III, Screamin Eagle Race Tuner Kit, V&H FuelPak or other like application that would fit my bike. I have SE Air Cleaner and Rush slip-ons (2.5" baffles).

Cheers! Look forward to making a deal with someone!
  2. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Be careful buying a used SERT. They can only be used on one bike and if it has already been imprinted with a VIN, you may not get it to work on yours. Don't want you to get stuck with something you can't use.
    Slim
  3. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Wow! Didn't know that! Thanks, bro. Cheers!
  4. djkinc1

djkinc1 New Member

Daytona Twin Tech w/Wego Auto tune

I may have a Daytona Twin Tech with Wego Auto tune. It is presently in my 2007 FLHX and works great. I'm close to buying a 2008 Screaming Eagle Ultra and I will be putting the Street Glide back to stock to trade.