1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wanted , Rinehart 2-1 collector heat shield

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by dynasoar, Nov 28, 2011.

1. dynasoar

dynasoar New Member

I am looking for this heat shield for my 09 Dyna. I called Rinehart and they are now manufacturing there own parts so what they have now is different from what I need for this older exhaust Im hoping someone might have one kicking around.

Thanks
  2. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

The collector heat shield your looking for was made by bub exhaust . the early model pipes were made buy them . and they are very much so still in buiss all the early model 2-1 were pretty much the same from them and rinehart . just the muffler and tips were diffrent. call them and see . hope this helps.
  3. dynasoar

dynasoar New Member

As a matter of fact I was on Bubs web site last night looking at the heat shield on there Bub 7 exhaust. It looked like it would fit, the dimensions seem to be the same. Im going to call them later today.

Thanks for your help.
  4. baggerpaul

yep i had a rinehart 2-1 that i tried on my bike last week and the heat shield on that pipe was the same as my bub seven i had on my deuce. it was 100 % the same
  5. dynasoar

dynasoar New Member

The Bub 7 heat shield is on the way from Bub......looked at the invoice and it has the same part number as the Rinehart heat shield that I'm missing.

Thanks again Baggerpaul
  6. baggerpaul

Any time bud glad I could. Confirm it for ya