1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

WANTED Screamin Eagle High Flo Air Cleaner Kit

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by Peyts, May 10, 2007.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

I NEED a Screamin Eagle High Flo Air Cleaner kit for a 2006 Sportster XL1200; Harley part # is 29042-04B.

Don't want to pay the big stealership prices... new or used (so long as in good condition) works for me.

Let me know if you have one and want to get rid of it...

Cheers!
  2. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Dude... Some time ago when I had my 1st HD- Sporty, I was told that the air cleaner I already have on there was a high flow air cleaner. Could save money by just buying a high flow air filter for the stock set up. I'm sure they're out there. I like the Sporty alot, but now I have an FLSTC. :)
  3. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Thanks, bro. I did some checking and found out that, though a K&N filter with the stock kit would help, the best way to go is the SE high flo kit. My first post on this site was asking that very question... pretty much everyone thought it would be best to go with the SE kit. I hope that they were right...
  4. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Got It

No longer looking for the Screamin Eagle High Flo Air Cleaner kit... just won an auction for a kit on eBay this morning... picked it up for about $86 USD. Good deal... much better than the stealership prices up here (where it is about $180 USD). Thanks!