1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Watch this

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 12, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. HAMSHOG

HAMSHOG New Member

Like the old saying goes "You can't fix stupid!!" :witsend: I wonder if they know the only reason they can protest with free speech is because of the people their putting down?:gah:
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Maybe those mother f*ckers should go live in Russia or some other communist piece of sh*t country. F*ck those sons of b*tches! Somebody should throw their asses to the curb and stomp their faces in! Maybe I should tell you how I really feel? Maybe they would rather speak German or Japanese? Stupid f*cking a**holes! Ok, I'm really gettin pissed off now.......
  4. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

I sure hope these jackasses are breeding. From the looks of some of them, it ain't likely. I can't even express the contempt I have for these types. VoodooChild, I'll have to let you do my talking.:)
  5. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Thanks Slim, usually my mouth works before the brain engages if you know what I mean......and then I'm usually in trouble. BUT, in this case, I'm standing by my opinion! :D ME personally, I can't thank our vets enough! Too bad they have to deal with a**holes like that!

Ps. I'm actually surprised some of our vets on this forum didn't jump on that....
  6. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

voodoochild - I can't speak for all vets, but to me there are so many affronts to the U.S. American way of life on a daily basis that we can't keep up with 'em all. We'd all just live enraged. All become John Rambos. But this one did catch my eye and ear, and if I hadn't other issues that kept me home right now I'd be over the Sierras and in their hypocritical faces right now. And I sure as hell wouldn't be bringing them coffee and doughnuts on the protest line!:devil::fight:
  7. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

sure you could!!! Coffee with some laxitive, brewed in...donuts the same thing.....keeps them going, and going, and going...... :devil: :roflmao: Just make sure to bring a batch of UN-scented stuff to those recruitors (oh, and don't mix up the 2 batchs!)..... I am sure that they would love to drink some coffee knowing those outside are going to crap the line!
  8. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

AFNurse - Nah, poisoning just ain't me. A fist, blade, lead or HE is much more to my way. But that is probably a crime in CA, and I might even get 4 years hard time there for mass murder!:D Manson make parole yet?
  9. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

nope...tell those tree huggers that those brownies are marry jane brownies.....but slip ex lax into them instead..... :devil: Not like it is rat poison..tho that may be what they deserve......
  10. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

Well look at where you are at. Berkley hasn't changed much. Some of you ol' farts like me may remember in the mid 60's when Sonny and the boys from Oakland and the SF charter broke up an anti war rally in Bserkly and then volunteered the HA to go to Vietnam and fight commies. I say time for a rerun of that one. I personally wouldn't mind putting my steel toed number 11 up some operation Pink ass. AL
  11. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

like hamshog said they have the right to free speech, just like we have the right to bear arms. the freedom of press, etc. it is just unfortunate that the people protesting are not that bright of people, we can only hope that the gene pool ends with them, and if it were to bother every one as much as stated then it would also be our right to protest in support right across the street, but then again we are also productive members of society, paying our taxes holding down jobs and supporting by service or citizen we haven't the time to be a burdon on society, that said that makes the minority the louder voice, and then it gets supported, by the un-bias :roflmao: press. that amplifies thier voice. someone comes up with a productive counter protest idea that lets us still support ourselves, family, and i will be there............and what vodoo said
  12. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Maybe If They Want To Protest About That Stuff They Should Focus It On Bush And Congress, Not The People Who Are Doing There Job. Since When Is War A Nice Thing. People Must Forget History They Learned In School, Or Should Watch The History Station And Re-learn. Money And Power, Us Little People Have No Controll Over.