1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Watchin fx tonite........

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Nov 17, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

watched S.O.A. got a bit carried away. ol'lady is a bit pissed....:)
    women, sheesh!!!!!!! no sense of humor!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We don't get fx, what is that. Been watching a new series on the history channel they got a great documentary of WWII in color. 4 hour one hour episodes
  3. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Chuck, You Sir are funny. I was about to pull the plug on SAMCRO until last night. Finally back on track of being somewhat watchable again. Season I was better for me though.
  4. chucktx

fx is a channel on my tv. the program was sons of anarchy......only tv i watch besides football................
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

love the floor , I left just a small patch one time & she still gives me hell about bring the bike into the house & that was 30 years ago :gah:
  6. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

:roflmao:

There's a lot of questionable stuff in there, but it's a great show. Love the characters. I just wish Opie would get rid of that hat. Even though he isn't the most attractive guy on the show, Bobby's my favorite. Wish we got to know the bikes a little better. Not enough riding.
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Thought it was good
    plot changes
    Club comes clean, all the skeletons out
    time to take on the Nazi boys....

Its Biker Sopranos, half azz small bike group, thugs but not the biggest in the country
    and they have issues... Just Like Tony Soprano...

More riding would be nice but I think you'll see more cage work.
  8. chucktx

it hollywood................!!!??
  9. steveb

steveb Active Member

Anybody see the special on the Full Throttle Bar out in Sturgis. It is on at 9:00 PMTues nite on TruTV. The repeat from the week before is on at 8:00PM. I think it is a 9 week series filmed during bike week.
  10. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

what ever the prez name is in the show he said he can't even ride , jax said he does not sure on the rest
  11. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

I don't watch much TV but I really like this show. It swings back and forth often making me wonder if the plot is about to jump the shark but then it surprises me again by bouncing back. Sure, it's not all realistic but the writing is smart and it always leaves me anticipating the next week's episode. An interesting fact I found out about the creator Kurt Sutter. Not only was he a writer for The Shield (another great show) but he plays Big Otto, the Sons' member in Stockton prison. Nice to see that one of the creative minds is not some suit. Last night was a great one and it sort of sucks that next week is the season finale.