1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Watery Pipes

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Dago24, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Dago24

Dago24 New Member

I am looking for a kind of exhaust for my 2003 Honda Shadow 750. I was at a bike shop and a guy thre hopped on his ride, and fired it up. This was the 'sweetest' sound I have ever heard! It sounded almost like there was water at the base of the pipe. Its very hard to describe, but it sounded like a tough gurlging-pop. It was Sick Man!
    If anyone can help me locate these pipes, it would be very much appreciated!
  2. ffflhtcui

ffflhtcui New Member

Watery? Gurgling pop? Sick?

Yeah, man, I know of what sound you speak. The deep rumble which sounds like God Himself whispered your name from the depths of the Grand Canyon. So macho sounding that Darth Vader covers his ears to prevent the invasion on his ego. The kind of deep throaty reverberation that makes cheap car alarms all over the mall parking lot proud to squeal their sissy sirens in admiration. When babes hear you approaching they hit the ground writhing in pleasurable anticipation of what will soon grace their presence.

Is that the sound you're talking about? Uh.......I don't know where you can find pipes like that. Oh well, they probably wouldn't sound that good on my bike anyway.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Head back to the shop and ask around might be a regular customer and they might be able to help you.